Wednesday, February 25, 2009

NERD TIME!

thus proving I couldn't be a bigger nerd if I tried:



It's not even my obsession anymore... I just randomly watched it.... And since I do enjoy tooting my own horn when it comes to my videos... *toot*
and I still don't know who I'm more in love with.. Probably Haruka.... She's still no Shego tho... Ohhh... Shego... If only you were real....

Photobucket

Anyway, I think the point being... I don't know. I never have a point. Or rarely think for that matter... hmmmm....



Yeah, that's me.... And I still think that clip is funny after seeing it for the millionth time. I think my leg is on fire. It feels like it's on fire. This song reminds me of country fair... I miss country fair... wish I could live there. Really... can't waitttttttt!!!! This year, all three days! yes! cept camping -_- oh how i hate you, camping... In the valley especially... Mosquitoes, this year, you will not get me so good. I vow to this! I hope we go to florence and camp again though. That was fun.... The dirty looks that I got in the bathroom after the cherry pit fight were fun. And, maybe I WON'T almost kill myself this time... In all fairness, flipping down the sand dune was fun, just probably shouldn't have done it on the side where the forest was. Again with this whole thinking thing! OHHH OHHHHHHH! This song reminds me of San Francisco. It would be so much more fun to go there now than it was three years ago.... Good god it'd be so much more fun now! I'm still kind of mad I didn't get kicked off Alkatraz... That'd be so cool to be able to say I was kicked off Alkatraz... Bwahahaha! 30-sided dice! Look at that thing! Brings back badddd memories... Oh lord, at least I didn't have to eat cat food... I just got slapped across the face a few times. Life Lesson: Never play D&D Roulette with three guys. They slap hard. I don't know where I'm going with this.... I think I'll stop now... maybe... yeah.... Right now. Stop... right now,... thank you very much... I need somebody with the human touchhhh.... HEY YOU! Always on the run... gotta slow it down baby, gotta have some funnnn!
oh yeah... I can still do the dance too.... Man, I'm awesome.

and clearly that was a good title for this post.

No comments:

Post a Comment